Interested in Chatting at AHIP?
Learn More About MMIT’s Payer Solutions at AHIP 2019
MMIT is uniquely positioned to support health plans, PBMs and similar organizations across a variety of use cases. If you are heading to the AHIP Institute & Expo in Nashville, please submit your information on the left so that we can connect for a brief call:
Competitive Intelligence and Payer Understanding:
- What is the breakdown of enrollment by channel/geography for the plans that I compete with for membership?
- What plan offerings are available in the public/private sector in my area?
- What relationships (PBMs, SPs, Mental Health) and affiliations (IDNs/ACOs) do my competitors maintain?
- How can I stay on top of CMS activity, such as STAR ratings, to provide my team with competitive context?
- Where can I get regular updates on dynamics impacting state & Medicaid enrollment?
These are each business questions that MMIT solves for our clients through the AIS Health Directory of Health Plans, which has long been trusted as the premier source of enrollment information.
A Validated Decision-Maker Universe:
- How can I increase awareness to my offerings across the breadth of US insurers?
- Where can I gain visibility to key executives and decision-makers that my sales and marketing teams are targeted?
- How can I generate a lift in prospect engagement to support my sales objectives?
- How can I manage relationships with health plans and PBMs, when decision-makers are constantly changing jobs?
- How do I obtain competitive intelligence around how payers and PBMs are set-up?
These are each business questions that MMIT solves for our clients through MMIT Reach. Please submit your information on the left to schedule some time to discuss.
A Snapshot of the Payer Landscape by Geography:
- Where can I access Payer Landscape for a snapshot provided by the #1 source of pharmacy and medical lives?
- How can I slice data from 1 to all 50 states that will move the needle most for my organization?
- How can I procure the most accurate dataset that can be trusted to hit my key objectives?
- How can I make sense out of complex geographies and markets with timely data for segmentation by channel, state, county, or even zip code?
These are each business questions that MMIT solves for our clients through Payer Landscape. Please submit your information on the left to schedule some time to discuss.