Datapoint: More Than One-Third of Commercial Insurance Market Enrolled in Risk-Based Plans

Of the 190.47 million people currently enrolled in a commercial health insurance product, 36.9% are covered by a risk-based small group, large group or individual plan. The remaining 63.1% are enrolled in an administrative services only (ASO) contract. Overall, commercial coverage is down 1.7% from September 2020.

Source: AIS’s Directory of Health Plans

0 Comments

AIS Health Staff

Related Posts

https://www.mmitnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/wordpress-featured-image-datapoints.jpg
October 27

Datapoint: FDA Approves First Interchangeable Humira Biosimilar

Read More
https://www.mmitnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/wordpress-featured-image-datapoints.jpg
October 26

Datapoint: Oscar Partners With Colorado Health Systems in Statewide Expansion Effort

Read More
https://www.mmitnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/wordpress-featured-image-datapoints.jpg
October 25

Datapoint: Kaiser Dominates 2022 Star Ratings

GAIN THERAPEUTIC AREA-SPECIFIC INTEL TO DRIVE ACCESS FOR YOUR BRAND

Sign up for publications to get unmatched business intelligence delivered to your inbox.

subscribe today