Access Exclusive Payer Research on Biosimilars
Payers expect an increase in their utilization of biosimilars compared with reference products, according to MMIT’s new Biosimilars Special Report. It found that of nine indications, payers are most likely to anticipate an increase in biosimilars for rheumatoid arthritis and breast cancer.
The report, based on an expert panel of 40 commercial managed care decision-makers and 30 Medicare managed care decision-makers (with payer names revealed), offers a holistic view of biosimilars utilization, management, contracting and transition trends.
The report covers:
- Total prescription volume represented by biologics;
- Biosimilar utilization changes;
- Payers’ management decisions within immunology categories;
- Rebate, value, volume, indication and portfolio-based contracts;
- Biosimilar market baskets;
- Price discounts for biosimilars; and
- Transitions from branded reference products to biosimilar agents.
To get an expert read-out of MMIT’s Biosimilars Special Report for a holistic view of biosimilars utilization, management and contracting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.