Join MMIT for the Meet the Expert Webinar Series
MMIT is holding a series of webinars on topics spanning the pharma and payer landscape. Please join us for an upcoming session or listen to a recording of a past program.
Among the upcoming webinars:
- AIS Health Executive Editor Jill Brown Kettler on Predicting Enrollment Changes in the COVID Era (May 18, 1:00-1:30 pm EDT). 2020 was full of uncertainty. But multiple factors in 2021 continue to complicate the payer enrollment landscape, making it challenging to project membership rolls across payers, geographies and channels. We’ll dig into enrollment projections, the drivers behind them and what you can expect from the 2021 payer landscape.
- RJ Health’s Jason Young and Chris Webb on Medical Reimbursement/Billing Challenges Faced by the Market Are Only Growing!! (June 8, 2021, 1:00-1:30pm EDT). The number of pricing and coding changes to medically covered drugs is only increasing, and the ways to manage them are constantly evolving. We take a look at how claims reimbursement is currently being managed, as well as some best practices for leveraging specialty drug data to streamline the process.
- MMIT Chief Clinical Officer Marty Mattei on Advances in Formulary Management: Integrated Solutions to Optimize Management of Medical and Pharmacy Benefit Drugs (June 29, 2021, 1:00-1:30pm EDT). The continued growth of specialty pharmacy has led to the need to improve management of these complex, high-cost drugs, specifically those covered under the medical benefit. This session will review how formularies are currently managed, examine some of the key challenges faced by payers and PBMs, and evaluate new integrated solutions to optimize management of both pharmacy and medically covered drugs.
There are recordings available for past programs:
- MMIT’s Carolyn Zele and Ritupriya Yamujala on Predicting Payer Uptake With Precision. When and how to select the right analogs to set the most accurate expectations and payer strategy at launch.
- Zitter Insights’ Fiza Bari on Access Trends for Innovative Technology: Cell and Gene Therapies, Biomarkers, and Telemedicine. Access barriers to the use of innovative technology such as administrative burden and reimbursement challenges. We will also touch upon payer concern about costs which might be underlying these issues.
Visit www.mmitnetwork.com/meet-the-expert for more details or to sign up.