Learn More About Our Indices:
Oncology and Biologics Indices
Oncology and biologic brands have been top-of-mind for the entire healthcare industry for some time now. Stakeholders for these products have the enormous burden of absorbing datapoints and perceptions from all directions and synthesizing those insights into a tangible strategy. Developing a source of truth for this type of market research is a major investment for any manufacturer and often draws on internal resources that could be spent on more value-adding activities.
MMIT combines deep payer insights with the industry standard in market access information to provide clients with our Oncology and Biologics Indices. With these offerings, we collaborate with manufacturers on business question-specific survey content for our leading panel of payer/IDN decision-makers and provide the quarterly reports and insights summaries that power leading oncology and biologic brands. Please enter your information on the left to learn more about how you can leverage the Oncology Index or Biologics Index as your source of truth.
Please enter your information on the left to learn more about how you can take advantage of Indices.
Solving market access challenges is all we do.
Client Use Case #1:
Contextualize reality – business need in oncology, biologics and injectables
- Use forward-looking analysis to feed insights into payer strategy and brand plans from a reputable third-party source
- Quickly communicate trends internally to key stakeholders
- Educate on payer issues and train field teams
- Refine custom research needs through exploration of critical non-proprietary questions, topics, and concepts
Client Use Case #2:
Capture unblinded payer perceptions to drive insightful action
- Avoid being blindsided by keeping a pulse on the impact of payer trends and disruptive market events
- Harmonize all components of your access strategy and improve decision-making
- Optimize marketing spend based on detailed understanding of stakeholders’ likely behaviors
- Regularly engage with MMIT’s expert team to suggest content that fits your organization’s strategic needs
Why MMIT and Zitter Insights?
- Our Zitter Insights panel is at the core of the value of our indices. We partner with trusted health care professionals, physicians, office managers and health plan decision-makers to synthesize meaningful insights for your disease area
- Work with our experts to determine the survey content/questions that will provide the most actionable insights for your team
- Leverage the industry standard in oncology and biologics executive summary reports to support your strategy
- Debrief on key areas of focus with live/web-based strategic presentations of insights