Meet the Expert Session
Access Trends for Innovative Technology: Cell and Gene Therapies, Biomarkers, and Telemedicine
Access barriers to the use of innovative technology such as administrative burden and reimbursement challenges. We will also touch upon payer concern about costs which might be underlying these issues.
- Barrier to uptake of cell and gene therapies
- Reimbursement challenges with cell/gene therapies
- Payer interest in alternative contracts for cell/gene therapies
- Payer coverage of genetic testing and perception of administrative burden
- Use and coverage of telemedicine in the wake of COVID-19
View the recording of this past Meet the Expert session today!
Senior Manager, Custom Market Research
Fiza Bari is a versatile, goal oriented market research professional with over seven years’ experience working on MMIT’s custom market research team. She is focused on delivering work of the highest professional standards to ensure the exact deadlines, requirements and objectives of the client are achieved. This is exemplified in her execution of both quantitative and qualitative research studies in various therapeutic areas and targeting multiple healthcare stakeholders including payer, physician and patient respondents.