Learn More About MMIT Source:
Simplify HCP Prescribing through Market Access and Restriction Transparency
Understanding market access is hard. Developing a commercialization and promotion strategy that simplifies HCP prescribing can be even harder. MMIT Source gives you complete control of your brand’s promotion strategy including critical market access and restriction comparative data for all brands by therapeutic class.
MMIT connects comprehensive formulary and policy information to promotional sourcing and tools that support personal and non-personal channels. Give your field teams the data and messages to influence HCPs and keep your brand ahead of the competition.
Please enter your information on the left to learn more about how you can take advantage of MMIT Source.
Solving market access challenges is all we do.
Client Use Case #1: HCPs & Field Sales Tools
Wins to HCPs via field sales tools:
- Announcement card to be nationally or regionally distributed
- Elimination of MLR delay through automation of updates
- Daily and dynamic refreshes sent to a rep’s iPad
Client Use Case #2: Arm Your Reimbursement Team
Accurate and timely market access data to FRMs
- Support a “best of breed approach” to HCP level messaging
- Transmit MMIT’s trusted data to preferred field tool
- With MMIT as your source, focus on simplifying what it means for a prescriber to write your brand with usable restriction information and consistently accurate, prescriber-trusted coverage data
Client Use Case #3: Simplify Policies & Restrictions
Policy requirements simply to a HCP
- Increase field sales team confidence when addressing HCP’s coverage questions
- Fewer prescription denials and abandonment
- Eliminate delay to patient therapy with instant transparency
Use MMIT Source to:
- Quickly enable field sales team and promote new wins
- Simply communicate brand policies and restrictions
- Help field sales educate HCPs on your brand’s access and what it means for prescribing
- Communicate regional market access information with supporting assets
- Present relevant market access messages that are consistent with HCP data sources