Managed Markets Insight & Technology LLC
1. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
If you are visiting our Web Site from a country outside the United States, you acknowledge that in using this Web Site, you will transfer personal information about yourself to the United States, that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country and that transferring this personal information occurs with your consent.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We may use server log analysis tools to gather and analyze information regarding our Web Site’s usage and visitor experience, such as (for example and not limitation) the number of hits received, our most/least visited pages, how our visitors use the site, our most/least used functions, errors experienced by users, processes completed or abandoned by users, and browsers and platforms used to connect to our Web Site. The following are examples of information about your visit that is, or may be, collected for this purpose: IP address, physical location, type of browser and/or operating system, internet service provider (ISP) and/or mobile phone carrier, the date and time you visited this Web Site, web sites you visited before and after this Web Site, the Web Site pages you visited and the order in which you navigated our site, the action you tried to perform (e.g., enter information, or generate a report), and codes that correspond to the status of your action (e.g., successful request, data not found, etc.).
This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means. You can remove certain cookies by following the directions in your Internet browser’s “help” file. You may disable cookies and still browse our website, but your ability to use areas of our site may be limited, and the other means by which we collect information likely will be unaffected.
The above information belongs to us, and we [and certain of our suppliers] may use it to improve the content, layout and/or operation of our Web Site, [and to serve you content we believe most relevant to you]. We may release this information in the aggregate, for example, by sharing it with our partners or authorized service providers, or by publishing a report on the usage of the Web Site.
3. INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE
We may collect, store and use any information you provide, including without limitation personally identifiable information regarding you and third parties. You may also provide more general information, such as information about your industry, business or profession, and your credit card type. We may use the information you provide to:
- Deliver the services you have requested, enrolling you in a webinar you have selected or allowing you to post comments and other contents on our Web Site, including charging your credit or debit card for the amount you have agreed to pay for the service.
- Deliver services specified by our agreement with your company or another entity with whom you or your employer does business.
- Send you our e-newsletters and information on upcoming events, and to respond to email messages and other correspondence you send us.
- Improve the content, layout and/or operation of our Web Site, [and to serve you content we believe most relevant to you].
We may send you messages regarding your membership, subscription, the purchase by you of goods or services from us, or other transactional or relationship messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. If you opt-in to receive marketing materials from us, we may use the e-mail address you provide to send you messages about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. At any time, you can “opt out” of receiving promotional e-mail messages from us, by contacting us at the address below. It may take us ten (10) days to process your request. 5. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have first given your consent. We may, however, disclose your information:
- To our authorized service providers including, for example:
- Those who support our Web Site or service functionality, or who process credit card transactions for us;
- Our business and technology partners to provide you with access through our Web Site to services you have requested;
- To third parties as authorized or required by our agreement with your company or another entity with whom you or your employer does business.
- In response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against claims.
We may also combine your information with other data, and incorporate it in reports, studies, analyses and research, and publish or distribute the results as we may determine appropriate.
We reserve the right to transfer all personally identifiable information in our possession to a successor organization if a merger occurs.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will maintain the personally identifiable information you provide for so long as we, in our sole discretion, believe is necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes for which the information was collected, or to comply with applicable laws, contracts or other rules or regulations.
This Web Site is intended for adults and older children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
We maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure; and we require that our authorized service providers that have access to your personal information implement and maintain such security procedures and practices as well. For example, we use industry-standard tools such as firewalls to protect your personal information; and when you provide personal information through this Web Site, we use a secure socket layer (SSL) connection to enhance security with encryption. Please note, however, that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that no security measures are 100% effective against hackers.
9. DO NOT TRACK
DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For all the details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
10. EFFECTIVE DATE; HOW TO CONTACT US