Learn More About MMIT Radar
Plan Your Account Management Strategy and Act Quickly on Market Dynamics
Account managers are often the “payer conduit” for their organizations. They are measured and held accountable to understand the dynamics of their payer accounts in order to optimize their brand’s access performance. This is challenging, given the pressure to control drug spend, complex relationships, complicated clinical policies, perception of pharma’s influence and regional dynamics. Understanding access and affordability is paramount to the success of a brand.
MMIT Radar provides a simple way to understand and segment health plan accounts by lives, channel and geography across pharmacy and medical benefits. Our surveillance function also provides real-time notifications of new or updated policies, with a synthesis of the impact.
Please enter your information on the left to learn more about how you can take advantage of MMIT Radar.
Solving market access challenges is all we do.
Client Use Case #1: Know When Access Has Changed
Know when access has changed for any brand within my therapeutic areas
- Daily alerts of payer policy changes
- Significant markets, accounts and channels based on user preferences
- Access to full policy portal and Payer web site for in depth review
- At-a-glance impact of change
Client Use Case #2: Keep Your Team Updated on Policy Changes
Access policies and coverage documents for my accounts when published
- Lives distribution by account, channel and responsibility
- Geographic heat maps with channel impact
- Account percentage of total market overall and within a geography
- Account Manager view of assigned account metrics
Client Use Case #3: Gain a Deep Understanding of Your Total Available Market
Understand each of my accounts market share across LOBs and geographies
- Account detail lives impact view by channel, formulary and employers
- Business profile with narratives and industry trends
- Geographic landscape for accounts and channels
- Up to date key decision makers at each account for activity targeting
Use MMIT Radar to:
- Strategically segment the market for account manager assignment or re-organization
- Track policy updates/additions that could impact your brand and monitor key payer wins/losses
- Support the targeting of key accounts for positioning and contracting activities
- Understand the key decision-makers within each account and reduce manual research efforts
- Uncover the business profile of each payer through narratives and industry trends content