Last Modified September 25, 2023
- SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
If you are using the App from a country outside the United States, you acknowledge that in using the App, you will transfer personal information about yourself to the United States, that the data protection laws of the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your own country and that transferring this personal information occurs with your consent.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We also may use other tools to gather and analyze information regarding our Apps’ usage and user experience, such as (for example and not limitation) the how our users use the App, our most/least used functions, errors experienced by users, processes completed or abandoned by users. .
The above information belongs to us, and we and certain of our suppliers may use it to improve the content, layout and/or operation of our Apps, and to serve you content we believe most relevant to you. We may release this information in the aggregate, for example, by sharing it with our partners or authorized service providers, or by publishing a report on the usage of the Apps.
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may disclose your information:
- To our authorized service providers including:
- Those who support our Apps or service functionality, or who process credit card transactions for us;
- Our business and technology partners to provide you with access through our Apps to services you have requested;
- To unaffiliated partners and third parties (e.g., our third party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that wish to market products or services to you.
- In response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a request from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against claims.
We may also combine your information with other data, and incorporate it in reports, studies, analyses and research, and publish or distribute the results as we may determine appropriate.
We reserve the right to transfer all personally identifiable information in our possession to a successor organization by merger, reorganization, sale of our business, or sale of assets.
- RETENTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We will maintain the personally identifiable information you provide for so long as we, in our sole discretion, believe is necessary or appropriate to carry out the purposes for which the information was collected, or to comply with applicable laws, contracts or other rules or regulations.
The Apps are intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of thirteen.
We maintain reasonable security procedures and practices to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure; and we require that our authorized service providers with access to your personal information implement and maintain such security procedures and practices. For example, we use industry-standard tools such as firewalls to protect your personal information; and when you provide personal information through the App, we use a secure socket layer (SSL) connection to enhance security with encryption. Please note, however, that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that no security measures are 100% effective against hackers. If we learn of a security breach, we will attempt to notify you electronically (subject to any applicable laws) so you can take appropriate protective steps; for example, we may post a notice on our homepage or elsewhere on our website, and may send email to you at the email address you have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about it, please just email us email@example.com.
- EFFECTIVE DATE