Viewing patient access from end to end means a lot of data—claims data, lab data, coverage, registries. But how do you put it all together?
MMIT’s Bridging as a Service combines cutting-edge technology with manual stewardship to bridge different source IDs to MMIT’s backbone for a single source of truth.
MMIT’s Bridging as a Service can help you:
- Predict brand performance using patient access and measure sales success in the same dataset
- Align field teams based on payer coverage and real-world scripts data
- Connect disparate payer-based datasets to reduce your administrative burden
- Measure contract influence and performance by connecting script data to your contracts database
- Understand payer relationships, who’s making the decision and how to influence them to optimize tactics
- Link claims data at the patient level to payers, providers and access information to track brand performance