Learn More About P&T Perspectives:
Understand P&T Perspectives Ahead of Major Market Events
The significant cost of bringing a drug to market must be recouped quickly at launch. Payer access is the biggest barrier to success in today’s environment. Exposing potential obstacles with honest and actionable insights from P&T decision-makers is critical to building a successful strategy to overcome payer objections.
P&T Perspectives provides deep, qualitative feedback to inform pricing, health outcomes research, sales strategy and account management resource allocation ahead of major market events, such as drug launches.
Please enter your information on the left to learn more about how you can take advantage of P&T Perspectives.
Solving market access challenges is all we do.
Recent Syndicated P&T Sessions
February 8, 2020
Multiple Sclerosis: Payer session focused on Vumerity, ofatumumab and ponesimod
Fill out the form to learn more about how you can witness the conversations.
Client Use Case #1: Gain Real Insights from P&T Committees on Your Brand
How do I understand P&T behavior ahead of my launch?
- Provides a “fly on the wall” experience of how an actual P&T committee would review the new agent
- Mimics real-world conversations and provides unbiased feedback
- Allows you to watch remotely and features a dedicated Q&A session
- Learn from session material developed independently by health plan employed clinical and contracting pharmacists
Use P&T Perspectives to:
- Simulate your target health plan and IDN P&T through a 90-minute live-streaming session
- Witness with a real (not mock) P&T meeting to evaluate your brand’s potential barriers and prepare for launch
- Understand how health plans are running cost analyses on your brand or competitors
- Learn from autonomously developed session material and clinical dossiers to inform brand strategy
- Stay ahead of P&T reactions to changing guidelines, loss of exclusivity and launch market events