Learn More About MMIT Analytics:
Track, Analyze and Solve Market Access Challenges
Understanding market access is hard. Tracking shifts in coverage and payer policies for your brand and competitive brands is even harder. MMIT Analytics delivers comprehensive formulary, medical policy and restriction information and the software tools to put that analysis to work for your brand.
Whether you are launching a product or managing an established brand in your disease area, understanding market access and payer coverage is critical.
Please enter your information on the left to learn more about how you can take advantage of MMIT Analytics.
Solving market access challenges is all we do.
Client Use Case #1: Changes in Market Access
Market access changes impacting my business:
- Compare month over month access relative to coverage, ST, and PA
- Drill down to why change was made (Status, Plan Removal, Lives Shift)
- Validate changes with payer source documentation
Client Use Case #2: Predict Payer & PBMs’ Response
Payer and PBMs’ response to my launch:
- Accurate data depicting validated Payers’/PBMs’ new market policies
- Understand Day 1 through Day 365 Coverage
- Identify written policies as they are published
- Analyze the Payer/PBM timeline and coverage approach to recent launch brands as an analog
- Identify opportunities at an account, channel, and region level to take advantage of new to market gaps
Client Use Case #3: Prioritizing Accounts For Contracting
Accounts my team should prioritize for contracting:
- Informed and defendable decisions on the use of rebate dollars
- Insights into competitive brands position by channel/account/geography
- Visibility into Payer/PBM relationships to understand the influence of the decision maker
- Understand geographic impact of the Payer/PBM hierarchy and how this affects pull through
Use MMIT Analytics to:
- Predict payer and PBM responses to new drug launches
- Validate changes in payer policies and understand the impact to your brand’s market position
- Optimize contracting strategies and measure the value of a rebate contract
- Analyze pharmacy and medical benefit landscapes
- Anticipate shifts in market share by analyzing historical trends